Born in an artistic family, I grew up surrounded by my mother’s beautiful paintings. She is self-taught, and one of the most creative persons I know.
An actuary by profession, my work and my young family have kept me quite busy. Recently, I decided to pick up the brush again and that’s how I started my journey into oil painting.
I enjoy painting just about anything that allows me to play with colors and values, and explore the interaction between light and shadows. Having spent over ten years on the beautiful island of Bermuda, and now based in the very dynamic and vibrant city of Montréal, I have no dearth of sources to draw inspiration from.
Past exhibitions include
- November 2018 - Solo show "Bermuda in Bloom" at Masterworks Art Gallery, Bermuda
- Bermuda Society of Arts - 2018 Members' Spring and Winter Shows
- Bermuda Arts Center at Dockyards - 2018: Plein Air Show; Black & White (members' show); In Threes (members' show)
- Bermuda Society of Arts - 2017 Members' Winter Show
- August 2017 - Joint exhibition at Masterworks Art Gallery, Bermuda